Friday, January 10, 2014

Deadly by Sara Shepard

I've read that the next book in the series is the last one and I sincerely hope that it is. The first few books were very interesting and I'm still loving the TV series but after the first arc the books have gotten ridiculous.

I still love Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily but the last few books have made them look like complete idiots and so did the beginning of this book. But then they finally did what I've been waiting forever for them to do: contact the police. Yeah it doesn't really help them much at first but can you imagine if they would've done that back before the baby/art theft/drunk driving/drug use? Life would have been so much simpler! But nope the girls just act like confused preteens instead.

I did like the reveal of who helper A was. It was both a surprise and something I expected so that was nice. I just hope Shepard has the girls really fight back and play it smart in the next book which is hopefully the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment